Creating Safety and Resilience – Group 3 part series
Three Thursdays – November 19, 26 and December 3
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm – Online via Zoom
THIS SERIES IS SOLD OUT
How do we equip ourselves to best navigate these uncertain times? with ease and resilience?
I invite you to engage in new way navigating these uncertain times. Through this facilitated small group I will teach you strategies to build capacity, and move toward a felt sense of safety and resilience.
We will explore a framework to create your personalized plan so you can better understand your response to stress and respond with greater ease and awareness.
Drawing on years of clinical experience, and wide ranging sources including Somatic Experiencing, The Poly-vagal Theory, Atomic Habits, The Resilience Toolkit, Deb Dana’s Rhythm of Regulation, Attachment theory and change theory. You will discover how to utilize these resources to create a sustainable in-home way to manage your state.
Goals of the group series:
- Reduce stress and build personal capacity
- Recognize internal cues of of safety and danger
- Amplify feelings of ease and build capacity
- Utilize a number of mindfulness and movement tools to regulate nervous system responses
- Build a sustainable at home practice
In this gentle 3 part series, you will:
- Develop an embodied awareness of personal stress and relaxation physiology
- Build a personalized map to understand your physiological responses to stress (Deb Dana)
- Cultivate strategies to regulate persistent, inappropriate, and/or distressing stress symptoms
- Explore preference in a suite of somatic movement and mindfulness practices
- Understand habit formation and how it leads to lasting change
- Build internal resources and external resilience over time
Dates: November 19, 26 and December 3rd
Time: 6:30-8 pm via zoom – small group limited to 9 women
Location: In the comfort of your home On-line via Zoom
Fee: $136.50 for the series payable in advance by e-transfer
Registration: If you are an existing client, you can register yourself as a participant via my online booking platform
Please create an account and email me at “hello at janecourtney.ca” and I will register you.