Intro to The Resilience Toolkit – Online
Three Thursdays – May 2, 9, 16
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – Online via Zoom
Reduce stress and build personal capacity with The Resilience Toolkit. This 3-part workshop will teach you how to recognize and respond to symptoms of stress in the body, and how to choose from a suite of mindfulness and movement tools that help regulate the nervous system and build resilience.
In this series, you will:
- Develop an embodied awareness of personal stress and relaxation physiology.
- Cultivate strategies to regulate persistent, inappropriate, and/or distressing stress symptoms.
- Begin a regular practice of
The Resilience Toolkit to build internal resources and external resilience over time. The Resilience Toolkit is meant for all body types and is easily adaptable for any fitness level or mobility challenge. After completing The Resilience Toolkit, you can practice it independently at your convenience. Empower your body to heal itself and open up to a greater sense of joy and wholeness.
The Resilience Toolkit is the signature program from Lumos Transforms.
Anxiety Rx – The Resilience Toolkit
In Person – 3 Part Series
- Mindfulness tools to settle your nervous system
- Understand your unique biological stress and relaxation response
- Understand your nervous system capacity
- Develop movement practices for settling your nervous system
- Facilitated group practice and discussion for the transition to home practice
- Explore our individual stress and relaxation cycle
- Long-term habit-formation strategies to develop your unique and sustainable practice.
Receive a FREE copy of The Resilience Toolkit Workbook with your registration.